Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager within our Strategic Marketing and Customer Experience team. You’ll work very closely with your fellow marketing managers, and your stakeholders in product, sales and legal to deliver communications programs, primarily to advisers. This role is for an all-rounder. You will work primarily B2B and B2B2C so a passion for working with sales and advisers is essential.
Key duties and responsibilities
- You will be accountable for the development and delivery of market leading campaigns and offers, ensuring alignment to strategic goals and initiatives
- Work with data and analytics teams to brief campaign targets and reporting requirements aligning to strategic objectives
- Manage development of all content and collateral to support take-to-market of customer offers, leveraging customer insights, creative brand strategy, behavioural economics and life-stage strategies that are relevant to the customer and drive response
- Develop 'go to market' marketing execution plan, engage appropriate stakeholders and coordinate delivery through to on-time completion
- Monitor and manage costs for campaigns and offers within agreed budget and timeframes
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated B2B or B2C marketing experience in a similar mid to large matrix style organisation;
- Extensive experience delivering strong, strategic, customer centric marketing and communications outcomes;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to individuals, small groups and seminar audiences;
- Tertiary qualifications in a marketing / business / communications or other relevant discipline.
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?