Job no: 601834
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service, Financial Planning (AMP)
This role is based in Paddington, NSW
About the role
This is a key position designed to support the delivery of quality advice by Advisers and reports to the Practice Principal. You will be building collaborative relationships with the both the advisers and their clients with a real focus on helping clients to achieve their financial goals.
- Develop a detailed understanding of the client database to ensure a highly responsive service to clients
- Manage client service and administrative functions and act as the first point of contact with client queries by telephone, face to face and email
- Liaise with fund managers, brokers and share registries
- Implement Advisers directions efficiently and accurately
- Prepare for Annual Review meetings, prepare correspondence where necessary and implement file notes from meetings
- Proactively provide support to other Client Relationship Managers
- Prepare and send Fee Disclosure Statements and follow up renewals
- Investments: Conduct trades and update within platforms
- Roll over monies from fund managers
- Review portfolio valuations to identify high cash balances
Skills & experience
- Intermediate understanding and knowledge of the financial services industry highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the financial services sector.
- Desire to obtain RG146
- Ability to use online platforms, client database and financial planning software
- Ability to work effectively with Advisers to ensure the seamless provision of superior client service
- Understanding of the role of financial service product providers and how they relate to the financial planning industry. – e.g. Fund Managers, stockbrokers
- Strong time management and organisational skills
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend