AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Fixed income funds includes large traditional funds plus strategically important high profile strategies such as Macro and Credit (Eg. Macro Strategies & Corporate Bond Fund) - therefore covers broad range of asset types within Australian and international Fixed income, such as derivatives, options, mortgage backed securities, FX and traditional bond classes.
This role is responsible for providing detailed attribution reports to AMP Capital’s clients and internal and external stakeholders for all Fixed Income Funds. We wish to offer this as an initial 12 month FTC and will offer a permanent position to the employee if they perform well in the role; that is a 100% possibility.
The primary purpose of this role is to:
- Provide accurate, timely and consistent reporting services to Investment teams, client services, Communication team and external clients & research houses.
- Contribute to the development of a high performing team which consistently delivers against both the Performance Analytics and Investment Services objectives as well as the wider AMPC corporate objectives.
- Relevant professional qualifications (CFA or CIPM)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or another numerical discipline
- 3-5 years in depth experience in Investment performance measurement & attribution analysis (Particularly fixed income).
- Advance knowledge of fixed income attribution modelling, risk numbers and yield curves and their effects.
- Experience using detailed performance systems and market data systems (Eg. StatPro & Factset).
- Preferably experience with system transitions and/or data migrations.