Working for AMP means working in a culture that recognises individuality, yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work. It’s an environment that offers guidance yet is flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for individuals who have the courage to effectively deal with challenging issues and situations in an agile way, to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
We’re transforming the way that we work, and we need people like you to join us on this journey, to bring the future vision of AMP to life.
About the role
The Application Service Manager in Central Run is responsible for the delivery of technical services across AMP.
We are looking for an individual who demonstrates the capability to lead teams, in a way that supports a high performance and collaborative culture.
- Defining and implementing the strategy for applications in Central Run, including planning and managing budgets and roadmaps, and establishing and managing IT Service Continuity plans
- Promoting a culture of service orientation, and customer centricity, with both our internal and external service providers
- Managing relationships with stakeholders with integrity, and in a helpful way
- Managing the delivery and governance of day to day service operations of assigned services to ensure agreed performance targets are met
Role Specific Skills and Capabilities
- Demonstrated senior experience in management of application service delivery in a multi-service provider environment
- A Strong knowledge of IT application and infrastructure services, as well as a knowledge of Agile, Cloud and DevOps approaches
- Demonstrated team leadership capabilities which encourages creativity, innovation, and personal development
As a company that values well-being, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally, including, flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite wellness centre including a Gym, Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?