This role revolves around preparing communications to key stakeholder groups and planning the change elements and engagement with Licensees and Advisers in the Review and Remediation (R+R) process.
About the role
- Setting policy and procedural standards and ensuring operational teams compliance
- Coordinating reporting and communication activities including regular newsletters, regulator communication, management reports, focus groups, team forums and presentations
- Support and leadership of Change and Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring that issues, trends, and themes are reported back to the Senior Manager - Advice and Customer Engagement.
- Drafting and socialising communications to Adviser, Customers, other external and internal stakeholders
- Drafting board papers to help initiatives go through the Risk governance model
- Reporting on the progress and numbers of the change initiatives to senior management and external stakeholders which includes the design and preparation
- Providing support in drafting formal letters and packs to ASIC and APRA
- Directing Change and Continuous Improvement resources to implement new initiatives and change, and manage the Adviser and Customer impacts
Skills & experience
Ideally we are looking for candidates with:
- Understanding of the financial planning process and day in the life of an Adviser
- Ability to influence, understanding of Licensee/Adviser relationships
- Knowledge of advice delivery process Experience required
- Two years’ experience in a communications or change role in Wealth management environment
- Knowledge of the end-to-end Financial Advice process
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?