Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
We have a new and exciting opportunity for 12 months in our Communications team, which prepares communications to key stakeholder groups and plans change elements and engagement with Licensees and Advisers connected to AMP's vast Review and Remediation processes.
This role has a lot of scale and scope attached to its responsibility and a few examples of duties include (but are not limited to):
- Designing, writing, editing, and delivering communications to internal stakeholders including advisers, customers, and senior management
- Coordinating reporting and communication activities including regular newsletters, regulator communication, management reports, focus groups, team forums and presentations
- Support for and leadership of Change and Continuous Improvement Projects
- Ensuring that issues, trends, and themes are reported back to the Manager Communications and Customer Engagement
- Providing support in drafting formal letters and packs to ASIC and APRA
Skills & experience
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with:
- A good understanding of the financial planning process and a day in the life of an Adviser
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and an ability to influence relationships
- Experience in a communications role in the Financial Services industry
- Financial planning qualifications useful but not necessary
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?