Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
We have a new and exciting 12 month contract role focusing on effectively case managing the engagement with Advisers and Advice Channel stakeholders in our Remediation programme.
In this role you are responsible for (but not limited to):
- Case management of the end to end process for Adviser engagement, including being the escalation point/ priority case management
- Managing relationships across and within the Advice channels, being an escalation point for issues or for opportunities arising within Advice Channels to deliver effective engagement
- Being the end to end process owner for Adviser engagement from the request for files to liability /compensation cost management
- Providing SME input into advice and service policies and processes, contributing to initiatives as required
- Being an escalation point for adviser issues including disputed interpretation of the application of review and remuneration policies, compensation cost recovery.
Skills & experience
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with:
- A good understanding of the financial planning process and a day in the life of an Adviser
- Ability to influence, understanding of Licensee/Adviser relationships
- Adviser supervision/monitoring experience a plus
- Financial planning qualifications useful but not necessary
- Experience in an engagement role in the Advice industry
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?