The Transaction Analysis Associate is responsible for the preliminary assessment and recommendation of business transactions which are subsequently provided to the Transaction Strategy team. Assessments completed by this role are required to use data to drive fact-based decision making and identify appropriate strategies to deliver on the end customer servicing needs.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
- Complete transaction analysis and due diligence on behalf of the licensee to support growth.
- Collaborating and providing decision framework to support our Strategy team.
- Assist with managing register sales, register parcel sizes and valuations.
- Collaborating and advising the Licensee Portfolio Managers and field staff to execute practice merger and acquisition transactions Page 2 of 3
- Ensure AMP’s governance and risk management framework is applied during each transaction
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Contribute to specific projects and strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and financial advisers to create an optimal transaction experience for all advisers.
- Actively identify and continuously improve assessment and decision framework
Skills & experience
- Sound understanding of financial planning industry, ideally with 3+ years’ experience working with or supporting financial advisers and practices
- Experience in dealing and consulting to financial planning businesses and in delivering project outcomes to agreed timeframes.
- Strategic business acumen to interpret and analyse financial and business data to diagnose issues and trends and offer constructive and innovative recommendations.
- Ability to coach all stakeholders in the business assessment process regardless of seniority or role hierarchy
- Data manipulation skills including macros, pivot tables and manipulation of large data sets Experience required
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?