Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
The primary purpose of this rare contract opportunity is to design and implement the liability management framework, and lead and manage operational issue. As a senior member of the Adviser and Customer Engagement (ACE) team, you will have the following duties:
- Owning the Advice liability management process, ensuring compliance with policy and procedures, that stake-holders are managed and informed during the process
- Operationalising the liability management framework and its links with consequence management
- Being the operational lead for the team on issues resolution relevant to Advice and Customer Engagement, including planning and implementing change or process improvement, leveraging the central change, continuous improvement, policy and communication resources
- Ensuring that issues, trends, and themes are reported back to senior stakeholders
Skills & experience
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in a senior role in Advice dealing with Licensees
- Framework development and operationalisation experience
- Process design experience
- Ability to seek and interpret Legal advice, some legal experience a benefit
- Understanding of the financial planning process and day in the life of an Adviser
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?