12 Month Fixed Term Contract
As a passionate culture and leadership professional one of your focus areas will be in developing and implementing frameworks and approaches as part of the People Strategy for AMP. The role will work closely with business leaders and stakeholders both within People and Culture and with broader business stakeholders to support AMP to build a stronger culture and better leaders.
Main focus area:
- Conduct cultural analysis and insights by working with relevant stakeholders including P&C analytic team
- Develop implement and maintain change and leadership development approaches
- Support the development of Diversity & Inclusion frameworks and strategies
With your tertiary qualifications in the related discipline what we also look in you:
- Demonstrated experience in designing and/or implementing behavioural change and leadership approaches, including managing the delivery of the cultural change and leadership programs
- Proven consulting skills with excellent analytical ability
- Collaborative stakeholder management, influencing and decision-making skills
- Change management and the ability to implement business initiatives and priorities
- Interpersonal skills and situational awareness with a natural ability to appropriately adapt both personal and leadership styles
- Understanding of the future of work research insights and how these apply to the design and delivery of cultural change and leadership development approaches
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
For more information or to obtain a detailed Job Description please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036