About the role
This role will support the Chief Risk Officer, Wealth Solutions & Customer directly and will be responsible for interpreting and applying the AMP ERM Framework across Wealth Solutions & Customer business unit (ERM’s largest internal portfolio) through the following core deliverables:
- Risk reporting and monitoring
- Incident & breach management reporting
- Risk appetite statements
- Strategic planning and optimisation projects
- Framework consultancy and design
Skills & experience
- Relevant experience and a proven track record in a risk management, compliance, internal / external audit or assurance role, with experience in financial services an advantage
- Good understanding of the financial services industry, relevant regulators (e.g. ASIC and APRA), and current and proposed financial services regulatory and legislative requirements
- Proven ability to understand operational and compliance risks inherent or emerging in a business area, to assess the level of risk, and to develop and execute plans to mitigate risk
- Experience in leading and developing people to deliver on operational goals, and a track record in maintaining a high performing team
- Proven ability to manage change effectively, constructively challenge whilst maintaining relationships, create and sustain a culture of accountability, ownership and delivery.
It’s a great time to be joining AMP. We are at a real turning point in our company. In our financial advice business, we’re responding to rapidly changing community expectations. Everywhere, we’re making bold changes, to better know, understand, serve and help our customers, and to do it superbly. We know we aren’t the only organisation with a strategy like this. But our proud heritage, our brand, our business partnerships and our people set us apart.
Play a part in building a customer-focused, dynamic, commercial and respected company.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?