About the role
The role sits within Technology & Operations, within its procurement function The Alliances Group (TAG). The team is responsible for delivering sourcing strategies and solutions that enable the delivery of business goals and objectives. TAG provides leadership and direction for all sourcing activities and approaches within AMP.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role.
- Provide support to the commercial manager responsible for the procurement of marketing, media and digital services by maintaining and managing the workflow within this area of AMP’s procurement function.
- Ensure appropriate contractual and commercial arrangements are reviewed and executed between AMP and third parties.
- Interact and engage with a broad range of stakeholders from various AMP brand and marketing teams.
- Provide ad hoc procurement support across a variety of indirect services. Category examples include Professional Services (Legal & Consulting), HR, Training & Development, Travel, Mail, Logistics.
Skills & experience
- Ability to review contract terms
- Stakeholder management, including ability to set boundaries
- Adaptability and ability to manage varying workloads
- Problem solving skills
- Degree qualification preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in a commercial environment
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?