Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
Purpose of the role
This new role, in the Sales Effectiveness team in AMP Workplace Superannuation, will be responsible for assisting to execute the Sales & Account Management Effectiveness strategy. Sitting within the Delivery and Support function, this role offers the chance to own and shape streams of work that are key to delivery of the Workplace Super Business Plan.
- Capability uplift support across all teams, with a focus on the organisation and implementation of training programs with external suppliers
- Ownership of the Workplace Super Playbook, which documents the sales systems and processes used across the Sales and Account Management teams as well as BAU processes across Workplace Super
- Salesforce ‘super user’, including reporting admin and future strategy to drive efficiency across the team
- Ownership of our Team Connect program, including publication of our fortnightly eNews and monthly “face to face” video conference sessions with the national team.
- Coordination of the agenda and organisation of Account Manager All-in monthly meetings with Regional Managers.
- Input to the future capability uplift and technology (content management, data analytics, Net Promotor Score insights, Salesforce) strategy
- Demonstrated experience in Wealth Management/Superannuation industry and ideally in customer/delivery support roles
- Salesforce user/administration experience
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?