Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers.
We’re transforming the way that we work, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to develop and support a team of Advice Policy Managers and Consultants to design and develop the E2E advice policy and compliance solutions that support advisers to provide quality and efficient financial services to their clients. The Senior Manager Advice Policy will also be responsible for consultation to the Advice Business on legislative and regulatory trends and issues, develop an advice policy review framework and processes to align to emerging standards set by Regulators, Industry Bodies and Legislative change
- Responsibility to manage initiatives that enhance and broaden the advice offerings of AMP Licensees and advisers and add value for clients.
- Working with the Advice Policy Learning Design Manager, help drive and develop an effective delivery and embedding of advice standards to fully inform advisers and staff of new standards and tools using the mediums available including Licensee portals, newsletters and training.
- Lead engagement with relevant teams to ensure that professional standards are supported by appropriate tools, systems and processes.
- Set the standard for the right balance between best practice, commercial imperatives, AMP Group risk statement and adviser productivity.
- Lift the knowledge and understanding of the Advice Policy and Projects team members through coaching and guidance on specialist advice topics and policy development frameworks
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a related role, e.g. policy, legal, governance or compliance
- Comprehensive experience in the design and delivery of policies
- Experience in managing relationships with licensees and financial planners would be advantageous
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Ability to set goals and prioritise work and/or projects to meet deadlines
Benefits & Wellbeing
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym, Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Looking for flexibility? This role is advertised as full time however can be done part time or on another type of flexible arrangement. If you would like to know more please contact our Talent Acquisition team at AMPCareers@amp.com.au