This role is responsible for enhancing customer and shareholder value through continued delivery of sustainable product solutions that are valued by customers and distribution partners and adhere to reinsurance and other arrangements as applicable. This includes being a lead product representative on strategic and tactical initiatives for managing the drivers of value for both in-force closed and open portfolios.
About the role
The Product Manager Capability will conduct portfolio experience analysis and on this information have a lead role in driving solutions that future proof and optimize AMP’s management of these portfolios. The product manager will also be expected to lead the solution to compliance incidents, regulator responses and manage communications with the Trustees, as relevant.
- Assisting with key projects including product development, premium rate reviews and regulatory change.
- Assist with driving a risk-management culture by identifying areas of non-compliance with policy terms, legislation or other policy, and own compliance rectification activity to completion.
- Maintenance, creation and review of communications and other collateral as required and as it relates to the product offers.
- Coordinating and providing product training to a variety of stakeholders (including but not limited to Sales teams, CS, Claims etc)
- Identifying and managing areas for improvement including process improvement and efficiencies for both internal and external customers
- Contribute to and inform product design changes that support future value creation and drive better retention outcomes.
Skills & experience
- Strong product technical knowledge in managing overall insurance risk
- Stakeholder management skills including the ability to meet the needs and manage expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Plans and acts with the customer front of mind by looking for efficient and agile ways to deliver for the customer
- Demonstrated experience in financial services (5 years) and in Retail Life Insurance products (3 years)
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?