About the role
3 x 12 Month Fixed Term Contacts
AMP are looking for a passionate Senior People & Culture Advice Specialists to support our stakeholders on a 12-month fixed term contract. The specialist role provides advice, coaching and governance services to employees & leaders on complex people related matters. You will be a subject matter expert on relevant strategic and BAU initiatives where advice and contribution are required.
- Provide specialist advice, coaching and governance services to employees, leaders and P&C team members on complex people related matters;
- Act as a subject matter expert on relevant strategic and BAU initiatives where advice contribution is required;
- Partner with the business and relevant stakeholders on transformation initiatives and provide the HR expertise to implement the change.
- Work with the team to enable the effective implementation of People & Culture priorities and BU specific initiatives in line with the people strategy.
- Provide expert advice, solutions, and support with a range of workforce transition activities including restructures and M&As.
Skills & Experience
- ER experience required to manage complex cases
- High level of generalist knowledge and the ability to interpret legislation, regulations, Awards, industrial instruments together with policy and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to interact proactively with people leaders and employees at all levels of the organisation
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Discretion, integrity, and open-mindedness critical
- Demonstrated success in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Knowledge of people processes, policies and systems to manage workforce transition changes
- Ability to use project management disciplines to plan and manage significant pieces of work
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
For more information or to obtain a detailed Job Description please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036