Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
In this role you will provide support to AMP’s network of Advisers and licensees with regards to their administrative requirements in the areas of remuneration, registers, appointments, transfers and general adviser administration operations. Your focus will be on providing inbound contact centre service to AMP’s Adviser network.
- Manage financial adviser requests in line with agreed targets
- Support the investigation and resolution of financial adviser queries
- Liaise with various internal stakeholders to assist with investigations.
- Generate and share relevant reporting and data.
Skills & experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to multitask and build key stakeholder relationships.
- Problem solving and investigation skills.
- Motivated to work in a target driven environment
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?