- Are you a dab hand at delivering amazing content and communications?
- A social media master?
- Want to be an integral part of a small team in a hands-on and varied role?
We know genuine purpose is important to living a fulfilling life. We come to work every day in support of our vision to help Kiwi’s own their tomorrow so they can live with dignity. Every person in our organisation is committed to this and understands what they need to do to help drive our vision, which in turn drivers a real sense of purpose, belonging and a shared commitment. Because of this culture, you will enjoy working in a dynamic environment where process improvement and collaboration is in our DNA.
About the role:
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative, communications and social media all-rounder with a good sense of humour who can apply their personality and skills to content production and driving engagement with AMP’s stakeholders and the community more broadly. You’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting AMP’s corporate social media and communication channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Workplace.
- Developing and implementing creative content and communication strategies to support business outcomes and community projects.
- Providing expertise to support planning and delivery of communications and media engagement as required.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Stay on top of emerging trends and inspire conversations through social media.
- Use your excellent writing skills and good judgement to enhance and evolve our communication channels.
- Bring strong communications and financial services experience or have an interest in the industry and an eagerness to learn.
Want to apply?
We’d love to hear from you! Any questions? Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP.