AMP Bank, established in 1998, is an important strategic asset for AMP Group and a core part of its future. As a bank operating within a wealth management company, AMP Bank has a competitive advantage through leveraging AMP Group capabilities in advice and the superior insight and intimacy of the adviser-customer relationship. To ‘Grow the Bank’ is a part of the AMP Group Strategy for 2017-2021, as well as a priority area for 2018.
We are currently seeking a number of Credit Analyst to join our team in our Parramatta office. The Credit Analyst primary responsibility it to review, assess and decision mortgage applications for new and existing customers. You will use your experience to review and assess a broad range of credit applications, from simple to complex deals, whilst achieving the best outcomes for our customers.
- Demonstrated experience with credit lending and conducting credit analytics, having held previous lending authority.
- You are known for your exceptional customer service and your awesome team work skills.
- You demonstrate initiative to work autonomously and ask relevant questions to support own recommendations.
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate to various levels of management and business partners effectively.
- You thrive in a changing environment and you have a focus on continuous improvement.
- PC literacy (including Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), Outlook and NTBS (desirable).
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes. We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants would be interested in a 10am rostered start.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?