Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
This role is the accountable for the delivery of all business reporting requirements through the development, implementation and management of an operational and management reporting framework. The role is responsible for sourcing and correlating data from multiple systems and stakeholders; identifying system efficiencies and automation opportunities; analyse data, identify trends, risks and key themes.
About the Business Unit
AMP Assist is our direct to customer channel and compromises a number of functions; personal advice, scoped and ongoing, general advice, sales, retention, outbound campaigns and customer webchat. The role of AMP Assist is to complement our established face to face advice channel and provide customers with an alternate channel of choice.
- Ownership of all business performance reporting for the Assist business, ensuring quality analysis and insights are delivered to deadlines;
- Engage with management to understand strategic data requirements, identify key data sources, system requirements and resolve issues, and provide advice and recommendations based on requirements;
- Accountable for building, implementing and managing a framework to meet the operational & management reporting requirements for all business units;
- Develop and deploy strategic analytics that contribute to the creation of key reporting templates to ensure business needs are met;
- Produce management reports using performance, financial and governance analysis to build key messages for a variety of stakeholders;
- Drive the creation of team dashboards and produce operational reporting including analysis against performance targets and key initiatives.
Skills & experience
- 5+ years relevant financial services experience
- Demonstrable experience in data and business analysis resulting in effective business reporting
- Demonstrable experience in developing superior written communications
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with cross-functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and situational awareness
- Experience working in partnership with key stakeholders to deliver valued business outcomes
- Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business discipline highly regarded
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?