Senior Financial Accountant Statutory & Regulatory Reporting
- AMP values career development
- Amazing Circular Quay location
- We value Diversity
Purpose of the Role
To own the group statutory consolidation process as well as actively contribute to the timely and accurate delivery of statutory and regulatory reporting and analysis for AMP Limited, AMP Life, and selected Group subsidiaries.
Your main responsible will include but not limited to:
- Collect, process and review data from across the AMP Group and prepare consolidated statutory financial information required for consolidated financial reporting.
- Analyse and interpret the results and balances of AMP business units to enable accurate reflection of the financial performance and position of the AMP Group.
- Review relevant legislation and Accounting Standards to ensure compliance with financial reporting requirements.
- Monitor AMP Group structure, transactions and activities to determine the impact on the general ledger, consolidation processes and statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Preparation of subsidiary financial reports including associated audit committee and board reporting.
What we look for in you
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- Ideally at least 4 years’ experience in consolidation and/or other financial reporting related role
- Extensive understanding of the nature and principles of accounting standards and other statutory reporting requirements
- Experience in coordination of financial data from many sources in a diversified group situation as well as consolidation principles and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent planning and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and quality
- Ability to build and main collaborative relationships
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
If you require further information or would like to obtain more information, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 92575036