Performance Reporting Manager AMP Bank
12-24 Fixed Term Contract
- AMP values career development
- Amazing Circular Quay location
- We value Diversity
Purpose of the Role
With your exceptional and collaboration stakeholder management you will lead the AMP Bank, Performance to become a strong, highly collaborative team, operating in an agile, cross functional stakeholder environment.
The team’s focus is on delivering on the AMP Bank’s reporting and planning function while supporting the AMP Bank Performance team streams.
Your main responsible will include but not limited to:
- Managing AMP Bank’s month end close and business performance reporting process to ensure that appropriate insight generation occurs
- Leading the AMP Bank strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting processes and acting as the key conduit for other finance teams.
- Supporting the AMP Bank Business Performance team on deep dive analysis and other adhoc queries subject to capacity.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across both the AMP Bank and wider Finance teams.
- Leadership and focus on growth and development within the team
- Contribute to the continuous improvement culture in the team, through proactive identification and implementation of improvements.
What we look for in you
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) / Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Relevant Tertiary or Degree qualification
- Extensive experience within Financial Services industry with focus on analysis and reporting
- Relevant experience in report production and planning
- Financial modelling capability
- Excellent stakeholder relationships management, Influencing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills including exception attention to detail
- Advanced: MSOffice, PeopleSoft General Ledger, Oracle Hyperion Essbase,MyBI Business Objectives
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
If you require further information or would like to obtain more information, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 92575036