We are currently looking for a Designer to join us on a six- month fixed term contract. This key role sits within our Corporate Development team within Workplace Super, and focusses on working with Proposal Managers, Business Development Managers and Director of Corporate Development to uplift the quality of our tender and pitch collateral and ensure we are taking a bespoke offering to our clients.
Key duties include
- Managing all graphic design requirements for the Corporate Development team
- Managing the development and delivery of inspiring and engaging workplace superannuation materials, ranging from proposals and presentations to multi-media items and large format graphics
- Managing all designed content to ensure up-to-date information is available at all times
- Maintaining the highest standards of digital design and communication
- Producing high quality finished works for (but not limited to) print, digital and web, including multi-volume and large format
- Understanding print production and file preparation
- Sending files to print and liaising with the printer on colour matching, proofs and press checks
- Image sourcing, correction and colour management
- Working closely with the AMP Brand Marketing team to ensure brand consistency
Skills & experience
- Ability to think outside the box
- Graphic design qualifications and minimum 3 years’ experience (working with complex B2B tenders would be highly valued)
- Ability to utilise both MAC and PC systems and software
- Proficient knowledge of design and graphics software such as Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrable experience in working with digital platforms, multimedia, and content management systems
- Ability to apply creative video editing skills
- Understanding of demographics and basic marketing principles
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to manage large workloads and meet deadlines with confidence
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical or business writing/copy writing experience an advantage.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers who make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
The team you are joining has immense energy and is fast paced. We are focused on outcomes and passionate about what we do.
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?