About the role
As a Customer Service Consultant you will be responsible for helping and communicating with our customers and advisers in relation to our AMP technology portals, adding value to each interaction by understanding their needs and delivering the best service.
- Be a first point of contact for customers and financial planners on both email and phone based queries
- Taking ownership of issues and feel encouraged to think of creative solutions
- Be a valuable team player and show willingness to support your team and share the workload.
Skills & experience
- Confidence with using different types of technology
- Understanding of Outlook (knoweledg of POP3 and IMAP accounts)
- The ability to take ownership and solve customer enquiries
- Experience in identifying sales and customer retention opportunities
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, travel deals, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?