SuperConcepts is a market leading provider of services to Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) trustees and their professional advisers, and one of the largest employers of SMSF professionals in Australia. With over 30 years SMSF industry experience, we deliver innovative and award-winning SMSF solutions to over 55000 funds in the market. SuperConcepts continues to grow rapidly and transform the SMSF industry.
We currently have a Project Manager role available in Sydney. The role will see you work as part of our Business Transformation team and take the lead of various projects within a Customer Service/Operations stream.
You will work closely with an aligned Business Analyst, and collaborate with others in a cross functional team environment. The role is varied, it's fast paced and hands on with projects that range in scope, size and complexity.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Project & Change Management experience (ideally within Fin Services/Operations.)
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into insight and to create key messages for senior business leaders.
- Exposure to working in complex change environments.
- Demonstrated experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent (including formal Project Management qualifications)
- Superior communication, negotiation and facilitation skills.
At SuperConcepts we value and invest in our people's development, and help you to build the skills, knowledge, and expertise to enable career progression. We walk in our customers and colleagues' shoes, we do what is right, and we have fun.
Apply now for consideration.