12 Month Fixed Term Contract with a potential to permanent
- Develop different skillsets
- We support our people, so they can make a real difference
- Close to Trains Buses and Ferries
About the role
We have an exceptional opportunity for a customer focused individual who is looking to utilise their HR studies and experience and join our People and Culture Advice and Operations team.
The focus of our role is to support AMP employees, leaders and the wider People and Culture teams by providing policy interpretations, coaching in the use of P&C systems, tools and processes.
You will also support P&C data management, recruitment, remuneration, employee benefits administrations and other key operational activities as defined by the P&C processes.
In this role each day will be different for you. We will provide you with a diverse range of responsibilities and duties where you can truly build and develop your HR background and experience.
Your main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- HR request allocations ensuring requests are fully actionable and sent to the correct teams
- Via phone, email or web channels be the first point of contact for employees regarding employment terms and conditions, P&C polices etc
- Providing accurate and consistent support to HR enquiries, resolving and escalating if further assistance is required
- Preparing and distributing all new employee offer letters and packs using an on line system
- Recruitment support activities; interview coordination, candidate screening, writing job advertisements, posting jobs on jobsites, conducting background checks, qualifications, references, etc
- In collaboration with payroll team resolve payroll queries
- Proving System support to the business
What we also look for in you:
- Possessing of or working towards relevant tertiary qualifications
- Ideally at least 6-12 months HR experience with emphasis on HR policies, processes and using HR Systems
- Excellent customer focus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Relationship management, including influencing and consulting skills across the depth and breath of employees and stakeholder
- Analysis and problem solving
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
For more information regarding this role contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036