• Conduct operational activities relevant to the AML/CTF Ongoing Customer Due Diligence Program, including:
- The transaction monitoring program, watch list screening activities, investigations, case management, enhanced customer due diligence program, complexity assessments, customer due diligence risk assessment, further KYC and discrepancy reviews, management of rules and scenarios, and regulatory reporting.
• Conduct FATCA and CRS operational activities, including:
- Classification and recording of new and existing customers, handling of customer queries and those from tax authorities (phone and written), conducting follow-up investigations with clients and advisors.
• Identify and implement continuous improvements
• Liaise with customers, internal business units, law enforcement agencies, industry representatives and other financial institutions
• Possess a clear understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing methods, the Financial Services industry, and the regulatory environment in respect of AML/CTF, Sanctions and FATCA/CRS
• Proven strong Investigative and analytical skills
• Record keeping skills – case management
• Sound report writing, presentation and verbal communication skills to inform or influence specific audiences
• Sound interpersonal skills, situational awareness and emotional intelligence with an ability to appropriately adapt their personal and leadership styles
• 3 + years financial services analytical (data) experience, preferably in AML/CTF, fraud or risk operations
• Sound knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering risk and related control procedures
• Working knowledge of legislative and regulatory requirements in respect of AML/CTF and Sanctions
• FATCA/CRS knowledge is desirable but not essential
• General understanding of wealth management and banking processes and products gained through 3+ years’ experience
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?