The Centralised Enquiry Resolution Team work with a wide range of stakeholders while gathering and interpreting a wide spectrum of information critical to Adviser value and performance. Our Case Managers are supported and empowered to problem solve, analyze and resolve case management issues, proactively assisting our Advisers and Partnership Managers in growing our shared business.
What the roles involves
This is a fixed term contract opportunity.
Identification, and holistic review of Adviser escalated issues incorporating all available information, with a focus on identifying and driving personalised outcomes for each Adviser or Partnership Manager.
- Case management of both Corporate and authorised representative Compliance off-boarding. Co-ordination of all process activities with stakeholders
- Manage the individual cases from end to end to ensure that these are diagnosed and escalated to an appropriate and consistent quality standard; co-ordinate queries with Channel Strategy & Services teams, support staff, Advisers and Partnership Managers to ensure accurate and appropriate communication during the case management process
- Delivering and managing high standard communications across customers and the CERT to ensure that problems are dealt with by priority and customer needs, providing regular communications to Customers across the organization; provide a practical representation of the Customer view with Operations and Channel Services; attend (Adviser and Partnership Manager) meetings, review SLA performance, take part in new projects and represent the CERT viewpoint and provide input accordingly
- Proactively communicate with Advisers and Partnership Managers to evaluate their issues, incident and escalations; understand the Adviser and Partnership Managers needs and expectations
- Developing tailored case management plans by through reporting analysis for managing the case toward resolution.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by reviewing specific Adviser cases and contributing information and analysis to case management escalations.
Experience and qualification/s required
- An understanding of the Advice industry and ideally AMP Channel Services
- Previous Case Management experience
- A holistic approach to assisting advisers and partnership managers with empathy, understanding and timeliness
- Exceptional communication skills, with a proven background in sensitively managing tough conversations, demonstrating the ability to listen and put yourself in the Advisers position
- Ideally you will have a demonstrated background of 5 years working in Advice related services
- As a minimum you must have completed your Diploma of Financial Planning and/or Advanced Diploma and be commit to ongoing study for the future.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?