AMP Bank, established in 1998, is an important strategic asset for AMP Group and a core part of its future. As a bank operating within a wealth management company, AMP Bank has a competitive advantage through leveraging AMP Group capabilities in advice and the superior insight and intimacy of the adviser-customer relationship. To ‘Grow the Bank’ is a part of the AMP Group Strategy for 2017-2021, as well as a priority area for 2018.
Due to continued growth within the Bank we are currently looking for a Team Coordinator to provide effective and efficient administration support to all members of our bank Leadership Team. This role will also provide support to, and work with the EA to the Director of Operations and Technology, as well as lending support to the broader Operations team in both, Circular Quay and Parramatta office.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support including calendar management, email management, call screening, document development, travel arrangements and workflow management
- Provide general admin support to the team such as stationery ordering, expense management, asset allocation, IT issue resolution, access card queries and ad-hoc requests
- Provide a positive point of contact for internal clients, external suppliers, and staff.
Skills & experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a Team Assistant and/or Administration Assistant
- Proven experience in using Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in organising and co-ordinating events
- Advanced time and diary management skills with proven ability in managing multiple stakeholders
- You will have an excellent communication style and be able to form good relationships with people across different locations and organisations.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
The team you are joining are high energy and fast paced. We are focused on outcomes and passionate about what we do.
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?