- Develop different skillsets
- We support our people so they can make a real difference
- Next door to: Trains, Buses and Ferries
9 Month Fixed Term Contract
In this role you will works closely with Senior Communications Manager and will support the Technology and Operations (Tech&Ops) Directors to drive employee engagement, culture change, business performance and help raise the profile of AMP in the market place.
More specifically your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Provide internal communication counsel and support to Tech&Ops
- In collaboration with Senior Communications Manager deliver an internal communications strategy for Tech&Ops aligned to business priorities and the broader communications framework
- Help facilitate engagement and provide strategic counsel and advice to the Tech&Ops.
- Help deliver Amplify, AMP’s innovation and thought leadership platform:
- support delivery of media strategy
- product dynamic Amplify events collateral and sponsorship material
- internal and external digital medial plan eg LinkedIn Twitter Facebook
“Out of the box” thinking is not an empty cliché for this role. Success in this role requires development of fresh ideas, working across disciplines, and being involved with colleagues in other teams to help them succeed. This position requires creativity and is ideal for a candidate who thrives in leading self and can catalyse new ideas that make a difference for AMP.
What we also look for in you:
- Degree majoring Media / Journalism / Communication / Culture Studies / Sociology / Psychology/ Web and New Media.
- Solid experience in broad communications fields, including experience in an internal communications role
- Track record in a range of innovative communications programs media and tactics with exceptional outcomes
- Program change management
- Video/Audio capture and editing
- Creative and flair for storytelling
- Networking and ability to build solid working relationships
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
For more information regarding this role or obtain a detailed Job Description email: Milica_radomir@amp.com.au or contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036