- Do you love providing technical assistance to your customers?
- Do you want to get involved in varied work and exciting projects?
- Join us and be an integral part of a high performing Service Desk operations team!
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
About the role:
As a Desktop Support Engineer your role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within AMP’s desktop computing environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. You will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via remote access) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where and when required with the ability to travel and occasionally support afterhours and weekends.
You will need to think on your feet, enjoy the pressure of a fast-paced environment and bring a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions. Ultimately, you will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction. To be a star in this role you will also:
- Have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Desktop Support Engineer or in a similar role
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards
- Have working TCP/IP knowledge and experience on Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Have obtained industry related certifications which can include, A+, N+, MCTS/MCITP/MCDST
- Show a thorough working knowledge of SCCM, AD, Exchange and remote control tools
- Be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Have skill in organising resources and establishing priorities
- Operate with minimal supervision
- Resolve difficult or stressful customer service issues with ease
- Enjoy interacting and communicating with a wide range of people.
Your proven knowledge of Windows OS including Win 10, Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2016, Office 365, as well as Windows and Apple Mobile device support, coupled with a strong desire to take ownership and accountability to resolve issues will see you become a highly-valued member within AMP.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your CV through the "apply" button. Applications close 25 March 2018.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.