Manager ERM AB&C (Anti-Bribery and Corruption) 12 Month Contract
- AMP values career development
- We value diversity
- Use your talent and develop different skillsets
Enterprise Risk Management is accountable for AMPs ERM Framework, risk management capability and the provision of high quality advice, insight and support to our business partners.
About the role
This role is within the team responsible for the oversight of AMP’s AML/CTF, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (AB&C) framework. This is a key role in helping to engender and drive effective AB&C procedures throughout the AMP Group. This role is also responsible the uplift of AMP’s ongoing assessment of its AB&C risk and control framework, with overall group-wide responsibility for the oversight of effective adherence to these requirements for AMP globally.
- Assist in the formulation, execution and uplift of AMP’s Anti-Bribery & Corruption (“AB&C”) policies and procedures in accordance with the latest regulatory expectations and requirements
- Undertake AB&C risk assessments across Business lines
- Review and enhance existing AB&C training and communication plans
- Assist in the formulation and implementation of third party AB&C due diligence procedures;
- Provide guidance to Business areas on AB&C Policies and standards;
- Monitoring the provision of AB&C related procedures across Business lines
Skills & experience
- Ideally at least 3 years experience in a compliance or risk function within a financial institution or regulator
- Knowledge of U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), U.K. Bribery Act, and anti-bribery regulatory regimes;
- Experience conducting risk assessments and developing policies and procedures;
- Proven ability to understand compliance risks inherent to, or emerging in, a business area to assess the level of risk, and to develop advice and inform solutions to mitigate risk;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively and with people at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to think and write clearly and critically and respond to the time-sensitive needs of the business;
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?