About the role
It is an exciting time to join AMP and we currently have an opportunity for an SEO Manager to join our Content team. The Content team focuses on the design, creation, distribution and optimisation of content for consumers. We maintain and optimise amp.com.au and work closely with the Digital Growth team to optimise sales from online products.
Key duties include
- Deliver technical SEO analysis and implement recommendations;
- Build, share and adhere to SEO standards and templates for webpages;
- Implement content management protocols across required digital assets
- Work closely with business stakeholders and external agencies across content idea generation, reviews and management as well as customer journey optimisation, and
- Conduct reporting on performance of organic channels across the website, with a focus on digital acquisition and news/education.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience in SEO management, with proven results in delivering performance uplift;
- Experience with Adobe platforms and major SEO tools across Google and BING;
- Proficient in digital marketing capabilities, tools and optimisation strategies;
- Effective stakeholder management, both internal business partners and external agencies, and
- Experience in financial services or supporting clients in the financial services industry would be highly regarded.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Ref: Please include your initial and job number (i.e. CP595687)