- 6-month fixed term contracts – full or part time options
- Auckland CBD/Albany or Wellington location options
- Starting early April 2018
Do you love making a difference for your customers?
We are gearing up to our busiest time of the year and are on the hunt for Customer Service superstars to join our growing Contact Centre team on a fixed term for 6 months to work on a set shift (to be agreed) starting no earlier than 8am and finishing no later than 6pm Monday to Friday. There are options for part time or full time hours and to be based in either Wellington or Auckland. This could be the beginning of an exciting career with AMP.
Here at AMP we like everything to be easy, expert and engaging for our customers as we understand that it is our customers that make us great.
We have a fun, dynamic, but most importantly supportive environment, where we are focused on growing and developing our people. We are a busy contact centre team who work hard to achieve our goals and like to have fun while we do it as we are very passionate about the service we deliver.
The ability to have exceptional conversations and deliver value add solutions to our customers is non-negotiable. To be a star in this role you will also:
- Thrive on variety and challenges
- Have the ability to genuinely listen to customer and provide solutions
- Appreciate and by motivated by receiving feedback from your customer interactions
- Be naturally curious and feel comfortable with questioning and not just accepting
- Love being part of a team
- Be self-motivated to meet and exceed your goals and targets
- Have great communication skills
- Embrace and adapt to change easily
- Have a high level of professionalism
- Have a passion for helping people own their tomorrow
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Let us know you’re interested in joining our team by submitting your CV and we’ll be in touch.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don’t leave it too late! Final applications accepted on 25th February.