About the role
Reporting to AMP's Continuous Improvement Insights Manager, this role is part of a team that acts as a centre of excellence for understanding customer, adviser, employer and employee voice, reporting and analysing current experience to tactically improving the efficiency and effectiveness of service through process improvement and small system enhancements.
- Support AMP in identifying of Continuous Improvement initaitives
- Productivity and Quality assessments
- NPS and other Customer voice data analytics
- Pilots (Test & Learn)
- Stakeholder management and engagement
Skills & experience
- Experience as a Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role highly regarded
- Data Mining experience using Excel, Minitab or similar
- Strong knowledge of statistical techniques to enable trend analysis
- Business Process Modelling/Mapping experience highly regarded
- Green Belt level Six Sigma qualification
- Certified in ITIL highly regarded
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.