SuperConcepts is a market leading provider of services to Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) trustees and their professional advisers, and one of the largest employers of SMSF professionals in Australia. With over 30 years SMSF industry experience, we deliver innovative and award-winning SMSF solutions to over 55000 funds in the market. SuperConcepts continues to grow rapidly and transform the SMSF industry.
We currently have 2 opportunities available as a Business Support Administrator to join our team in Adelaide. One of the role is a 6 month fixed term contract and the other an ongoing permanent role.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
• Electronic filing.
• Sorting mail, scanning, classifying and allocating documents.
• Processing, scanning & mail outs.
• Compilation of establishment packs for our New Business team.
• Coordinate printing orders, printing of envelopes, letter heads, compliment slips etc.
• Coordinate stationery orders and stock control.
• Cover for Reception as required.
• General assistance to other team members and other areas of the business as required.
To be successful in this role you will you have strong attention to detail and be a team player. You will be organised, a quick learner and be able to communicate confidently with people in your team and other parts of our business.
Ideally you will have some previous administration experience in an office environment. You might have also completed a business administration certificate (or equivalent) and gained relevant work experience during your studies. You will be proficient using different computer applications including Microsoft Office products.
At SuperConcepts we value and invest in our people's development, and help you to build the skills, knowledge, and expertise to enable career progression. We walk in our customers and colleagues' shoes, we do what is right, and we have fun.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for then apply now for consideration.