- Do you love making a difference for your customers?
- Have you had experience in the financial services industry?
- Join us, together we can take your career further!
Are you passionate about providing exceptional administration support and customer service? We are looking for an administration professional who loves what they do and understands the importance of protecting the future.
At AMP we’re proud of the reputation we’ve built today, but its tomorrow were focused on, driven through strong leadership, increased innovation and with a wealth of career opportunities. This is an exciting time to join us on our journey to become New Zealand’s favourite financial services brand.
About the role
As a member of the Group Risk & Investment Team, you will administer a portfolio of plans in the Workplace Insurance scheme, providing service excellence, coupled with a strong understanding of our AMP Investment products. We aim too:
- Deliver a professional service every day to all customers and advisers
- Build effective relationships across our business
- Make the process easy for our customer
You will need to be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing, as key tasks will see you responding with intermediaries, their support staff, underwriters and customers by phone, email and by letter. You will need to have excellent attention to detail and enjoy following processes, while supporting our customers.
To be successful in this role you will also:
- Demonstrate a successful track record of working in an administration role
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to work to set targets and goals
- Have exceptional time management skills
- Be adaptable and cope well under pressure, whilst remaining professional
- Always maintain a high quality of work
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen
- Have previous Insurance experience in the financial services industry (highly desirable).
Not only will you enjoy the benefits of being part of such a well-respected and leading organisation, but you'll also enjoy the opportunities and experiences that belong to your individual journey with AMP. A tomorrow built with people who want to do something today!
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please apply by submitting your CV and we’ll be in touch.
Applications close 25th March 2018.