About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide effective and efficient administration support to all members of the Claims Leadership Team. This role will also provide support to, and work with the PA to the Director of Claims.
- Booking meeting rooms, arranging teleconference/video conference facilities and catering for Claims leadership meetings
- Organise leadership and team meetings, distribute agendas and supporting documents, attend and take action items on an ad-hoc basis
- Provide timely and effective liaison between PA to Director of Claims and team members
- Work effectively within the broader team, Insurance Assistants network and other areas
- Manage on-boarding processes for permanent and contract staff, for all new starters (arrange IT equipment, Software, Outlook etc) across three sites.
- Process all internal staff transfers and staff exits and liaise with security to update/cancel access cards, photo ID’s as necessary
- Administration of expenses – reconciliation, payment of corporate AMEX cards, MyBill, invoices, accounts, and other charge expenses where required
Skills & experience
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Strong attention to accuracy & detail
- Strong customer focus
- Maintain effective and professional business relationships
- Highly developed communication skills - ability to deal with a range of people at different levels
- Self-starter who has a proactive approach and a proven ability to use initiative
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Team Assistant and/or Administration Assistant
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Ref: Please include your initial and job number (i.e. CP595687)