About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Partnership Managers (PMs) across all Licensees within the region.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role.
Role specific capabilities
- Ability to prioritise work and manage stakeholder expectations
- Excellent planning, organisation and teamwork skills
- Proven stakeholder management
- Ability to deliver within tight deadlines and peak workload periods including a flexible approach to additional hours of work when required
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability to work effectively 1on1 or within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint and other relevant IT applications.
- 4 years’ administration experience preferably in a financial services/corporate environment.
- Previous experience providing support to a team.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?