Adviser Engagement Case Consultant
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Everyone’s contribution is valued
- We support our people, so they can make a real difference
- We value Diversity
The Advice and Fee Remediation Review Team assesses whether clients have received inappropriate Advice or have paid fees for Advice not received from AMP group financial advisers.
Purpose of the Role
Is to lead the Advice Network and Customer Engagement function to deliver a well-managed Adviser experience.
The role will require managing the end to end Adviser engagement process with new cases, building key internal and external stakeholder relationships and prioritising within agreed time-frames to deliver key objectives.
More specifically the role is responsible for but not limited to:
- Work closely with the Manager, Adviser Engagement to ensure we deliver on key initiatives and strategic goals
- Co-ordinate the end to end Adviser Engagement process with new cases for Advice and Service Fees
- Manage and monitor adviser escalations and raise issues
- Develop and maintain internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Maintain Adviser database and relevant criteria pertaining to each case
- Contribute to salesforce design, development, enhancement, reporting and continuous improvement
What we also look for in you is:
- Solid experience in an advice or operational environment e.g. policy, advice solutions development, compliance, licensee support, remediation, transformation, change
- Experience in a process or implementation role, with demonstrated experience in process design or experience in supporting a change programme
- An understanding of advice and service delivery process to customers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage sensitivity and at times challenging conversations
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent decision-making ability, influencing and persuasiveness
If you require further information or would like to obtain a Job Description, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
If you require further information or would like to obtain a Job Description, please contact Milica Radomir on 02 92575036