About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide high quality administration and secretarial support to a Director and their team. You will have a proactive approach to work, enjoy supporting others and respond positively to the unexpected.
- Provide administrative support to the Director including calendar management, email management, call screening, document development, travel arrangements and workflow management
- Provide general admin support to the team such as stationery ordering, expense management, asset allocation, IT issue resolution, access card queries and ad-hoc requests
- Assess and establish priority tasks for Director and keep Director informed of relevant issues
- Provide a positive point of contact for internal clients, external suppliers, and staff
- Organise and coordinate events
Skills & experience
- Substantial administrative and or secretarial experience at senior executive level
- Proven experience in using Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in organising and co-ordinating events
- You will have an excellent communication style and be able to form good relationships with people across different locations and organisations.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Please note this role is currently be offered as a 10 month maternity leave contract.