About the role
The Customer Contact Centre provides telephone based service to customers and advisers in relation to our contemporary financial service products.
- Add value to each customer interaction by having a great conversation, understanding their needs and delivering the best available service
- Achieve key performance metrics, including customer advocacy, first call resolution and quality assurance targets
- Focus on identifying sales and retention leads
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services including legislation, financial services industry and organisational environment
- Confidently navigate and source information from multiple internal systems and reference materials.
- Communicate solutions to customers and adviser's enquirers in a manner that can easily be understood
Skills & experience
- You must be able to commence employment on Monday 26th February 2018
- Previous experience providing outstanding customer service
- Intermediate computer skills
- The ability to take ownership and solve customer enquiries
- Experience in identifying sales and customer retention opportunities
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Ref: Please include your initial and job number (i.e. CP595687)