About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to provide deep Risk & Compliance (product / platform) expertise to support the delivery of SRI (Super, Retirement, Investments) compliance projects and lead and support compliance rectification activity within Platform/WRAP product team.
- Product lead and support to ensure successful implementation of regulatory change / Compliance initiatives
- Product lead and support on compliance rectification activity including ensuring incidents identified are rectified within appropriate timeframes and within the
- Risk Management Framework
- Ensure development is consistent across platforms to contribute to ease of doing business for advisers and customers
- Ensure business processes are documented and maintained to retain the knowledge within the Product Management function
- Prepare any relevant Board Papers and Reports
- Development of support materials and product related communications to internal and external stakeholders where required
- Support Senior Product Portfolio manager and Senior Product managers
- Demonstrated experience in the Australian Wealth Management market (8+ years) across Products, Platforms, Superannuation and retirement income products and advice
- Demonstrated experience in product/platform management, development and implementation (5+ years)
- Understanding of compliance requirements and relevant legislation and role of regulators
- Strong understanding of platform operations processes, activity and business drivers
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?