About the role
This permanent role will be a key supporter of growth for AMP Capital in line with our 2020 strategy.
This role will be part of the AMPC Sales Proposal Group which is dedicated to creating business development and other proposal materials to help AMPC Sales functions attract new and retain existing business. The successful candidate will be given the unique opportunity to build and embed a new way of maintaining the content used for tenders and other due diligence materials for AMPC that is housed in the Qvidian system.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage the content that is used to populate tenders and due diligence documents, with a focus on the content being of high integrity in terms of accuracy and comprehension. The candidate will work closely with the Sales Proposal Manager, Technical Sales Specialists and Investment Associates team to maintain content databases and consistently seek to improve the content management process.
Skills & experience
- Financial services industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities – an ability to write well and edit meticulously is an integral part of this role with a sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail and the ability to interpret financial data tables (e.g. performance, attribution, asset allocations) to provide a sanity check on the content of proposals.
- Confident in managing stakeholders in order to work to a defined process – the candidate will be embedding the processes for the Qvidian software.
- Strong investment knowledge and understanding of investment terminology across asset classes (not an asset class specialist).
- Transform basic internal data and content into client ready content in line with their preferences or value propositions by working independently as well as work closely with portfolio managers and other teams.
- Experience in content and project management preferred
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight multiple deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial markets and the funds management industry, including an understanding of asset classes.
- Experience in using proposal software beneficial
About AMP Capital
AMP Capital is a global investment manager with a heritage and strength in real estate and infrastructure, and specialist expertise in fixed income, equities and multi-asset solutions.
Sharing a heritage with AMP that spans more than 160 years, our home strength in Australia has enabled us to grow globally to be one of the largest investment managers in the Asia Pacific region. With offices located across four continents, our collaboration across regions allows us to leverage insights and provide greater access to new investment opportunities, helping us to create a range of firsts on behalf of our clients.
Your contribution will always be greatly rewarded here. Not only will you enjoy the benefits of being part of such a well-respected and leading organization, but you'll also enjoy the opportunities and experiences that belong to your individual journey with us. Above all, is the satisfaction, achievement and unique sense of pride you'll feel by being part of driving change for both your future and ours.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.