Join an industry leader, work with experts and be a real part of our core enterprise strategy.
Contribute to proactive management and optimisation of product margins and profitability for AMP’s Wealth portfolio (including investment platforms, retail and corporate superannuation and insurance).
About the role
The primary purpose of this role is to contribute to proactive management and pricing optimisation of product margins and profitability for AMP’s Wealth portfolio (including investment platforms, retail and corporate superannuation and insurance).
- Assisting in design & implementation of AMP Wealth’s Value Management Strategy
- Comprehensive margin optimisation
- Feed design
- Exercising and communicating “Test and Learn” strategy exercises
- Continuous Improvement process initiatives
- Detailed understanding of investment and superannuation platform markets, competitors, and the legislative and compliance environment
- SQL, data analysis and strong excel skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of capital, profit and value measures and drivers
- Ability to identify and build pricing capabilities including methodologies, assumptions and pricing models
- Ability to design and execute "test and learn" pricing techniques
- Solid diagnostic skills – adept at providing advice and solutions to issues
- Ability to interpret and analyse relevant data to identify issues, trends and emerging problems
- Strong implementation skills, accountable for outcomes and demonstrated skills in continuous improvement
- Strong understanding of general business and financial metrics and the ability to understand the implications of various business plans and initiatives on financial outcomes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?