In our financial advice business, we’re responding to rapidly changing community and government expectations. Everywhere, we’re making bold changes, to better know, understand, serve and help our customers, and to do it superbly.
- Play an important part in changing the way we deliver financial advice to our customers
- Diverse, team based role, working with a friendly, fast paced and collaborative team
- 6 month contract role working 3 days a week based at Circular Quay, Sydney.
About the role
This role reports to AMP's Manager of Communications and Change. Primary tasks revolve around two main areas:
- Designing, writing, editing, and delivering communications to internal stakeholders including advisers, customers, and senior management.
- Assisting with, and coordinating reporting and communication activities including regular newsletters, regulator communication, management reports, focus groups, team forums and presentations
In more detail, day to day tasks include:
- Designing change and implementing change initiatives
- Drafting and implementing communications with Adviser, Customers, and other stakeholders
- Reporting on the progress and numbers of the initiatives to senior management and external stakeholders
- Supporting the wider team’s business plan and provide feedback that fosters continuous improvement
- Fostering strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholder groups, both internal and external to the business.
- Understanding and promoting AMP’s business priorities, the external environment, and the objectives of our key stakeholders.
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with:
- Experience in a Communications role and a Change environment, ideally in Financial Services
- High attention to detail and emotional intelligence
- Tertiary or industry qualifications preferred but not mandatory