About the role
Provide administrative support to the Program Manager Advice Control Improvement and the Senior Manager, Advice Remediation & Review Panel.
Business Unit summary
The purpose of the Review and Remediation team is to assess whether clients have been negatively impacted by inappropriate advice or fees received from an AMP financial adviser. If it is determined that the client has incurred a financial loss as a result of the advice or services provided, compensation may be provided to put the client back into the financial position they should have been in, had the advice been appropriate.
- Extensive diary management and meeting co-ordination for Program Manager Advice Control Improvement and Senior Manager, Advice Remediation & Review Panel
- Email management for Program Manager Advice Control Improvement, highlighting any important emails and those requiring action Onboarding of new staff, including liaising with HR or Contractor Management, requesting hardware (laptops, phones, headsets etc) and software via Service Now
- Updating the Review & Remediation collaboration site and team calendar on an ongoing basis, and producing the monthly team newsletter
- Administration for meetings, including setting up meetings, preparing agendas and papers, assisting any presenters as required, and attending the meeting to compile detailed minutes
- Organisation of meetings and conference calls, including booking internal and external venues, equipment and catering as required
- Organisation of team offsites and events as required
- Reconciliation of iCharge asset management on a monthly basis, actioning changes as required
- Management of travel and accommodation requirements for Program Manager Advice Control Improvement and Senior Manager, Advice Remediation & Review Panel
- Management and processing of expenses including the review of monthly expenses, reconciliation and payment of corporate card, and processing employee reimbursements, as required.
Role specific capabilities
- Self-starter who has a proactive approach and a proven ability to use initiative
- Confident and stable personality who can operate in a robust team environment
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with strong diary and time management capabilities
- Ability to work with minimum level of direction on multiple tasks and to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Willing to be flexible during peak periods
- Ability to be forward thinking and work with changing priorities
- Proficiency with relevant software packages (sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential).
- 3-5 years experience in a PA/support role
- Experience working in a financial advice environment
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail
- Skills to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to set goals and prioritise work and/or projects to meet deadlines.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, social club, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?