About the role
The purpose of this role is to case manage the end to end process of client register acquisitions, due diligence, sales and policy transfers in line with business processes that maintain effective quality & risk controls and enhances the customer experience.
- Oversee and manage workflow associated with client register acquisition and sale transactions, including valuation, due diligence, preparation of parcel summaries/client listings, policy reconciliations and transfers within service standards
- Check and maintain the quality of work produced by performing quality checks on self/team outputs
- Take responsibility for resolving issues, queries, complaints and follow-up requirements from key stakeholders
- Liaise with AMP Finance in relation to purchase & sale transaction settlements, reconciliations and reporting
- Collate and record daily/monthly operational statistics
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities to enhance the customer experience
- Assist with identifying training needs of the team/self, provide constructive feedback and provide coaching to other team members to resolve issues.
Skills & experience
- Strong decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Strong level of computer literacy, with an ability learn multiple new complex applications quickly
- Excellent data entry skills
- Understanding of the Financial Planning industry & the administration systems within a financial planner environment (highly desirable)
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?