- AMP values career development
- Generous leave options and flexible working arrangements
- Great benefits including 12% Superannuation
About the role
You have a passion for helping and listening to people in their time of need. You’re empathetic to their situations, and you find great satisfaction in being part of a solution in assisting them achieve their best life.
If you are looking for an opportunity to stretch your expertise and become a specialist in your field, or a change in your career direction then AMP and our role of Case Manager is ideal for you.
You'll highlight and grow your expertise as you deliver:
- Holistic review and end-to-end management of a customer’s case
- Proactive communication with our customers
- Develop tailored case management plans
Apart from having a genuine, compassionate and an outstanding customer focus what we also look for is:
- Exceptional and empathetic ability in managing sensitive conversations, putting yourself in our customer’s circumstances and reaching mutual beneficial outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A positive, energetic and driven approach
An allied health background combined with good insurance experience will be highly regarded.
An appropriate qualification in Case Management, Insurance or an Allied Health field will be advantageous.
About AMP and our Culture
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great and because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Please apply directly today via SEEK, LinkedIn or the AMP websites careers page.