About the role
This role is critical for AMP’s strategic success in the Corporate Superannuation sector, a key strength of the company. AMP’s wholesale superannuation business provides superannuation and insurance services to more than 50,000 companies and 500,000 members in Australia.
The Account Management team at AMP lead the retention and servicing of all existing large corporate super plans which include account support and governance functions.
Corporate Super Account Manager at AMP aim to identify the best solutions, implementation and ongoing management/oversight for an employer’s fund and the fund’s members, through demonstrated subject matter expertise, deep corporate super industry knowledge, plan (employer/member), participants, investments and product knowledge.
Your expertise and customer focus assures retention of the employer and drives growth of:
- Assets under management
- Net Cash-flow and
- The number of active members.
- Managing retention strategies and initiatives
- Analysing data, identifying opportunities, establishing recommendations and implementing solutions to benefit the employer /member
- Day to day management of the fund including employer and member escalations
- Determine and action the Client Service Plan (CSP) for assigned plan(s)
- Where required to coordinate and/or delivers education to members of AMP Corporate Superannuation Mastertrust clients.
- Takes an active position in assisting with the growth of the Corporate Superannuation portfolio through:
- Actively supporting strategic sales efforts of large employers through assisting the reponse to the tender and/or taking an active role in the pitch presentation and client engagement strategy.
- Active promotion of all Corporate Superannuation initiatives and marketing programs
- Active solution delivery of new product/services that will be of value to the employer/members
- Results focused and collaborative in nature
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience
- Experience of decision making with a customer focus
- Working knowledge of the Corporate Super offering including end-to-end processes (including Policy Committee maintenance) and relevant policies (as a minimum)
- Practical knowledge of Corporate Super plans including defined benefits (as a minimum)
- Actual consistent delivery of business results meeting both quantitative and qualitative measures
- Significant knowledge of current and proposed superannuation legislation, industry trends, industry participants and AMP superannuation products & solutions
- Candidates with RG146, ASFA and/or Securities institute qualifications will be highly regarded
Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?